Payment for participants | | Payment for accompanying persons
IMPORTANT before you pay:
- Please select the room option you selected in the registration form
- If you chose to share a double room and have not heard about a possible match, contact us before paying
- Use the same email address in the payment form that you used in registration, so we can match them
- Because of university tax regulations, the registration fee appears listed as "Food payments" (including lunches and conference dinner).
- If you need a receipt that states "registration fee", contact us and we will issue you one. Also contact us if you need separate receipts for hotel and registration fee.
- Only MasterCard and VISA cards are accepted. For US participants, only VISA is accepted (and some corporate VISA may not work). Contact us if you have problems paying.
- Accompanying persons can optionally pay for lunch and coffee breaks and/or workshop dinner. They cannot pay for hotel (it is assumed that this will go under the participant's payment), or book additional rooms.
- We will cancel and return payments from participants who did not get their abstracts selected, whose email addresses do not match, or who select a different room from their registration form.
- The hotel and registration fees are non-refundable after 15 Jan. We are unable to refund payments for which we ourselves cannot get a refund.
The registration fee for the workshop is 2,000 NOK, and includes lunches during the workshop, coffee breaks, the workshop dinner and an excursion to the SvalSat ground station. Breakfast is included in the hotel stay. There is no early bird fee.
Participants will need to pay for their stay at the Radisson Blu Polar Hotel together with the registration fee (issuing separate receipts will be possible). We have secured a block reservation with discounted group rates. Please do not book the hotel by yourself, the reservation for participants is secure and needs to be paid along with the registration fee. The fees for the five nights of the workshop (Feb 26 - Mar 3) are:
- Single room: 8,375 NOK (1,675 NOK / night)
- Shared double room: 5,187 NOK (1,037 NOK / night)
- Double room: 10,375 NOK (2,075 NOK / night)
The dates for the block reservation are fixed (Feb 26 to Mar 3) and it is not possible to subtract or add nights. You can arrive after Feb 26 or leave before Mar 3, but still need to pay for the 5 nights.
If you want to stay additional nights at the Radisson Blu Polar you need to arrange directly with the hotel. Contact Ms. Rimante Hegland and mention the "RoCMI meeting". The prices are higher than those above: 1775/2275 NOK per night before the workshop and 2825/3125 NOK per night after the workshop for single/double room (March starts to be high season which is also the reason why the workshop is when it is and not later). It is also possible to book additional nights in other hotels in Longyearbyen (available through the usual booking sites). Some multi-day tours offer accommodation as well.